- Szybko pali tłuszcz
- Kontroluje apetyt
- Zwiększa energię
- Poprawia jasność umysłu, koncentrację oraz nastrój
- Wspomaga budowanie czystej (suchej) masy mięśniowej
- Optymalizuje przemianę materii
- Pomaga w pozbyciu się wody podskórnej

Opinie z USA (5/5 gwiazdek !!!):

- I really like this energy pill! It works immediately!!!

- great energy, cut cravings, was able to do a peaking cycle without feeling much hunger. Increases Motivation even. I think it may be a little addicting though.

- Wow is all I can say... This product is not for the weak.. I can take one cap in the morning and be good to go all day. The energy rush is constant without a crash and my hunger is decreasing basically having to force myself to eat.. Real good stuff for sure ordering more!

- I have been taking this product for a week now and I will say that it has definitely helped me with my cravings. I have taken a lot of supplements, but I don't see an overwhelming energy boost from this product alone. I do however get a great boost from it with taking it along with Gaspari's Superpump250.

- I was used to the old Lipodrene and was dissapointed with the new formula. I was told about this product and it brings me back! I only need two pills a day and I'm feeling like I can rob a convenience store, LOL. Plus, my man has stopped playing w/his guns and is now playing w/me LOL!

- I love taking Hypercuts. It is leaning me out, and at the same time it isn't giving me that jittery feeling or that shakiness that previous fat burners have done. I also noticing I am not eating quite as much on it, which is good, and I have plenty of energy and focus to get through the day. great stuff, the bottle lasts a long time.

Podsumowanie:

Po opiniach widać, że większość tego co napisał producent o tym produkcie okazało się PRAWDĄ !!!

Each serving of 1 Hypercuts capsule contains:

HYPERCUTS BLEND 580mg:

[Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride (PEA), Caffeine, Rasberry Ketones, L-Tyrosine, Ginger Root Extract (4:1), Naringin, Sulbutiamine, N, N-Dimethyl-hydroxy- phenylethylamine, 1,3-dimethy- lamylamine, Methyl Synephrine, Evodiamine, Vinpocetine, L-Huperzine A]

Opakowanie zawiera 90 kapsułek (90 porcji).

Dawkowanie: 1 kapsułka dwa razy dziennie.